Saturday, December 23, 2017

Xiu (Dangerous To Know Kyori)

So, it's two days before Christmas - I'm super stressed because work is really busy and full of stressed customers who just intensify stress, and now I think I have the flu.  Awesome.  Today's our pot luck at work, and there will be tons of delicious food there that will make me want to barf just by looking at it.  If I wasn't already such a Scrooge, I would say Bah Humbug to the whole thing.... but I've been saying that since November.

There is always a debate in the doll world about black clothing vs. non-black clothing.  We do get a lot of black clothes on dolls, and I am a person who enjoys color, but as I've been doing some redressing over the past few days, I've realized that I just plain like black clothes.  I wear black and white all the time, and I like that a black outfit really makes color pop in a shirt or jacket or other piece.  So if you don't want your black clothes, send them my way!

And it looks so nice and warm in these pictures.  I took them a while ago for a backlog.  I never used to mind the cold, but I guess I'm getting old because it really gets in my skin now.




1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! Yes, customers go a little crazy this time of year don't they! Beautiful pictures, what a stunning doll! Black is always good, I love black outfits too.

    ReplyDelete