Saturday, February 10, 2018

Naomi (Glamazon Adele)

I finally was able to buy this year's WClub membership.  I had to wait until I got paid, rather than just buying right away like I normally do.  But, having to wait a few days made it harder for me to try and be strong and not order all three upgrade dolls.  I wound up just getting Rayna, which was my original plan.  I *have* to stop buying as many dolls each year.  Be selective!  I'm starting to run out of room!  And if I go to convention this year again, which I desperately hope to do, I know I'll be getting a bunch of dolls there....

Here's a doll from a couple of conventions ago.  I really loved the Supermodel collection, and wish I'd been able to go that year.  But at least I have this lovely lady (and a few other awesome dolls too)




No comments:

Post a Comment