Monday, October 20, 2014

10 Days (Alizarin Redressed)

10 more days... it's getting down to crunch time.  It's actually 9 more days until I see what's in the registration packet, since my proxy will be getting it during early registration.  Right now, we're trying to figure out money transfer issues, since they won't accept PayPal (whyyyyyy?)

I also took some pictures today (this shot not included), and it's the first day in a while that my hands were cold.  This is why I take so many pictures, and why even in the winter, you may see a summer photo shoot - backup for winter.  It's like I'm hoarding for hibernation, LOL.

Outfit:
Skirt, Purse, and Top - Randall Craig Luxury
Hat - Unknown
Necklace - Night Warrior Vanessa
Belt - Quicksilver Kyori
Earrings - Fashion Royalty






No comments:

Post a Comment