Thursday, October 16, 2014

14 Days (Isha Redressed)

Wow, did I ever wake up on the wrong side of depression today.  I have the apathetics.  Depression isn't just about feeling sad.  It's about an absence of *caring*, of *desire*, of *emotion*.  There's just no drive to do anything, not even the simplest tasks.  Making lunch?  No.  Taking a shower?  Why bother?  I have The Evil Within to play, but I might just put in DOAX and listen to music (since I don't need sound for that game).  I find music kind of centers me when I'm feeling like that, because when I listen to music, I really lose myself in it.  We'll see, though.  I also have to do a recap for the second episode of American Horror Story: Freak Show that aired last night, but I don't really feel like doing it.

When I feel like this, my dolls are sometimes the only thing that makes me happy.  If that isn't a reason to keep collecting them, I don't know what is.  Here's Isha, dressed in a very different kind of outfit.  She's definitely NOT dressed for work, since in my world, she's a forensic pathologist - IE - Coroner.  I guess the dead people don't really care what you wear, though.

Outfit:
Romper - Lemon Crush Loni
Jacket - Liv
Necklace - My Melody Barbie
Earrings - Exaggeration Monogram
Bag - Frau.E






No comments:

Post a Comment