Wednesday, October 15, 2014

15 Days (Billie Redressed)

Busy day today in terms of stuff.  Gotta do this post, gotta do my Face Off recap, gotta watch a horror movie, gotta play The Evil Within (which I picked up last night from the game store).  Technically, none of it is stuff I HAVE to do, but still...

Billie's doing the countdown today.  I don't often use hats when I redress, and honestly, this is the first time I think I've used this particular hat, but I like the way it looks with the outfit.  If Billie (Tricks Of The Trade Eugenia) could pull off the weird outfit that she came with, she can definitely rock a bright blue hat.

Outfit:
Jacket - MiniBarbie
Hat - Barbie Top Model Resort Teresa
Jeans - ebay
Earrings, Dark Blue Bracelet - High Toned Rayna
Pale Blue Bracelets - Main Event Adele
Beaded Bracelet - Unknown
Plastic Bangle - Barbie Basics 1.0 Fashion Pack
Purse - Barbie Top Model Teresa






No comments:

Post a Comment