Tuesday, October 28, 2014

2 DAYS! (Phyllis Redressed)

Two days until convention OFFICIALLY starts, but my proxy is going to be doing early registration, so I'll be able to see some of the stuff tomorrow, and I'll definitely post about it!




I have more excited gifs, but I'll need to save some for when the convention stuff is actually shown!  Things I'm hoping I'll see this year - a tanned Veronique, a Natalia with a boldly different hairstyle and color, a short-haired Agnes, a very dark-skinned Adele, a Loni that's not blonde, the return of Freja in FR:16, a convention exclusive Tulabelle that's dolled up for Halloween, the return of Rayna in hispanic skintone, something Erin 2.0, a brunette Giselle with brown eyes, a porcelain skintone Vanessa.

There's probably more, but really... I'd be happy with even a couple of those things (especially the Natalia one)

Anyway, here's Phyllis in my last countdown post.

Outfit:
Shirt, Leggings - Kolkmann Kreations
Belt - Fashion Royialty
Boots - Heat Seeker Natalia
Earrings - Olgaomi
Necklace - Unknown






No comments:

Post a Comment