Sunday, October 26, 2014

4 DAYS! (Camilla Redressed)

4 fucking days.  4 FUCKING DAYS!


It's getting to the point that it's hard to contain my excitement.  I think on Tuesday and Wednesday night, it'll be harder and harder to sleep because I'll be dreaming about what the dolls are going to look like.

Here's one of the best dolls from last year's convention - Brazen Beauty Natalia.  I love Natalia, so I'm eager to see what Grandoise is going to look like.  I'm hoping she'll have a very different hairstyle!

Outfit:
Coat - Ambitious Kesenia
Pin - The Secretary Silkstone
Scarf - Barbie Basics 3.0
Earrings - Agent Lotta Danger Poppy Parker
Leggings - The Daughter Who Sews
Sunglasses - Addicted Luchia
Purse - Barbie Basics 1.0
Pink Bracelet - Lemon Crush Loni
Yellow Bracelet - Barbie Basics 2.0
Purple Bangle - Fashion Royalty






No comments:

Post a Comment