Thursday, October 9, 2014

Saturn Planet Power Make-Up!

Today I got Sailor Saturn in the mail after a bit of a delay.  This is the second time that Amazon 'forgot' to tell me that there would be a delay in shipping one of my Sailor Moon figures because they didn't get enough from their overseas supplier.  The same thing happened with Sailor Venus.  But, she got here safe and sound, and she's really adorable.

I really like the variety of faces that she comes with.  The closed-eye zen one is a particular fave of mine, and she's quite a bit shorter than the other girls - since she is younger after all.  I wounder if this is the same body they'll use for Sailor Chibi-Moon when she gets made.  (Nothing has been announced about Chibi-Moon or Sailor Pluto, but you know they're coming eventually).  I kind of predict the next wave of prototypes that are shown will be Sailor Chibi-Moon, Sailor Pluto, Tuxedo Mask, and maybe Prince Endymion and Princess Serenity.  Personally, I would love to see them do villains, so I'd like to see Beryl, the Four Generals, the whooollllle Black Moon Clan, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, etc etc.  Chibi-Moon is not my fave character, but I'd like to get her so she and Sailor Saturn can pose together.

The next ones down the pipe, Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune, won't be coming until early 2015, so there's a bit of a wait for them.










No comments:

Post a Comment