Friday, February 10, 2017

Donatella (Live, Love, and Lace Agnes)

With the Sister Moguls set arriving in the same box as LLL Agnes, it would have been really easy to overlook her, especially since Sister Moguls is such an awesome set.  But, I find my eyes drawn to Live, Love, and Lace Agnes on my shelf.  I LOVE Brunette dolls.  Most of the time when IT does brown hair, it's quite a dark shade (sometimes even so close to black that it's hard to tell unless you're looking closely), but I love the milk chocolate kinda shade that LLL has.  And matched with her skintone, it's just perfection.  I know there have been quite a few unhappy collectors with some mismatched head-to-body issues with LLL Agnes, but I haven't noticed anything on mine.  Maybe it's there and I'm just blind...?






No comments:

Post a Comment