Thursday, March 30, 2017

Imogen (Mission Control Imogen)

I got a box of Nu.Face dolls in the mail today, but I couldn't take pictures because it's a damn blizzard outsite.  It's almost April, dammit.  Thank you very much, global warming (which gives not just hot weather, but weird weather).  I don't mind snow, but at this point in the year, I'm pretty sick of it.. especially when I have gorgeous dolls to photograph.

So instead I'm going to give the love to one of my current Nu.Face dolls.  I really dig the Imogen sculpt, and hope we see her as something other than blonde in her next incarnation.  I like the blonde offerings, but we've had a couple in a row now, and I'd love to see a brunette or deep redhead. (These pics were taken obviously when there was no snow, LOL)




No comments:

Post a Comment