Saturday, April 15, 2017

Thuban (Age Of Opulence Isha)

Hope everyone who gets the weekend off has a great one, be it just because it's a weekend off (like me), or more religious reasons.  I'm spending the weekend playing Dungeons and Dragons, and binge-watching Critical Role (also Dungeons and Dragons).

Isha is absolutely my fave character in the Fashion Royalty pantheon.  I wish she appeared more often.  I'm REALLY hoping that she's available in the convention collection.  Like, really REALLY hoping. (I'll also happily settle for Mademoiselle Jolie who is Luchia 1.0, but since she was at last convention, I'm not going to bank on that one).  And yeah, I know that her body doesn't match her head - Age Of Opulence has one of those skintones that's really hard to match with replacement bodies.  The one she's got now is FR Black, and it's too dark, but Latina would be too light.




1 comment:

  1. Her skintone is light honey, i hope you could find a better match body for her in the future! I bought a light honey replacement body for my Isha too and it's a perfect match! I hope it helps! ☺️

    ReplyDelete