Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Nicole (Poetic Beauty Eden)

Got this girl in a trade, and I'm really happy.  I dig the bangs a lot (wish more dolls came with them).  Her coloring is really pretty, as well.  I've actually had this post kinda sorta started for a few days and just never got around to posting it.  Guys - I am SUPER lazy once I get home from work.  I could literally stare at a wall for a few hours, and kinda be okay with it (I've actually done it too, just getting lost in my own daydreams or when I was taking higher doses of medication).  I guess that's why I never do reviews, and haven't even posted any new WClub doll announcements.  There are a lot of talented, great people who put a lot of effort into that kind of stuff, and I'm just like "ehhhhh, I'll just show pics of my dolls."  Leave the hard work to those great folks.




No comments:

Post a Comment