Saturday, December 30, 2017

Faye (Skin Is In Kyori)

This is a REAAALLLL oldie-but-goodie.  I have my Skin Is In rebodied onto an FR Tall Handspeak body, since while it's still a really old body, at least it's got handspeak and doesn't have those tiny demon hands and feet that the older articulated bodies had back when this doll came out.  My goal is to have all my dolls rebodied onto handspeak bodies.  The oldest I have is FR Tall, but I still have a handful that don't have handspeak.  It drives me crazy.  It really was the best innovation yet for the FR bodies.  A lot of the other innovations have been great too, but the handspeak on is my fave by far.

This Kyori has a lot going on in terms of color with her eyeshadow, lipstick, and hair.  But it works.  She's one of the all-time great Kyori 1.0 dolls, and is really underappreciated IMO.




No comments:

Post a Comment