Thursday, December 28, 2017

Lillith (Never Ordinary Lillith)

I don't see much of this doll in pictures anymore.  Such is the way of collecting dolls.  Sometimes older dolls get forgotten in the wave of new ones.  I'm guilty of that, too.  Taking a step back and appreciating your older dolls can help stave off the 'need a new doll' compulsion that every collector gets.

Also, I don't know how popular this set of twins actually is?  I know that a lot of them were made since they were a club doll, so sometimes that actually lessens a doll's popularity.  Rarity seems to make a doll more popular sometimes.  Or maybe it doesn't, and it really is just because she's an older doll.  I also see this doll with her bangs taken down a lot.  I don't think I'll ever do that with mine. I love her (and Eden's) swoop.  I only maybe wish it was a *slighly* lighter brown or more caramel or auburn so it had a bigger contrast, like her sister's does.




No comments:

Post a Comment