Saturday, February 17, 2018

Korinne (Jet Set Workshop Blonde)

This girl never had an official name, so I never know if I should call her Jet Set Convention Workshop Blonde or Vaughn Workshop Blonde or Jet Set Vaughn Workshop Blonde or any other combination of the three.  I fear that Korinne will never make a return to the world of Fashion Royalty.  She's a very interesting and different face mold, but is not really popular.  This year I think will be very interesting to see if we see a return of some of these lesser used face molds like Korinne, Kesenia, Anja, etc.  I really hope so, because as much as I like some of the molds that get used all the time, absence does make the heart grow fonder.  Or maybe that's why I want some of these lesser used molds - because they HAVEN'T been used a lot.

I should also take some pictures today since I actually have the day off and it's not snowing, but I'll probably do what I've been doing every day for the past week - playing Final Fantasy Opera Omnia on my cellphone.




No comments:

Post a Comment