Friday, March 2, 2018

Maxine (Mad Love Rayna)

No, I'm not dead.  I've just been really busy with work.  It seems like every day I have a day off, the weather is awful so I haven't been paying much attention to my dolls lately.  I even have one I got in the mail from the lovely Dal that I haven't been able to take photos of AT ALL.  In a couple of weeks I'll have more time off during the week so I'm hoping the weather will cooperate and I can get a bunch of photo sessions in.  I live in a part of the world where if you don't like the weather in the front yard, look in the back yard.  Or wait 20 minutes because it will change.  And this time of year it mostly just changes from cold and windy to windy and not cold, or rainy and not windy, or windy AND rainy.  That's why I often take a whole whack of pictures at once, and save them so I can upload slowly.

... and my stores are starting to run low.  EEP.




No comments:

Post a Comment