Sunday, March 11, 2018

Maeve (Malefique Elyse)

Once again, I'm in a work/lack of photography purgatory with my dolls.  Every day I have off is too windy, or now too snowy.  We've hardly had any snow all winter, and now it's everywhere.  The other day I actually went outside to take a couple photos of two new dolls that are waiting to get their pics taken, but then I found a dead doe in one of the flower beds, so that stopped that in its tracks since we had to drag her out into the woods.  It feels like the universe is conspiring against me.

But, here's the Convention doll for now.  I honestly still don't know how I feel about her.  I'm not always a big fan of Elyse, and this screening isn't one of my preferred ones for her, but I do dig her whole look with the purple hair.




No comments:

Post a Comment