Monday, October 13, 2014

17 Days (Elsa Redressed)

17 more days.... Sheesh.  My table gifts are all packed up and gone with my proxy, the final installment payment for the convention collection is coming up... It's getting exciting now.  I really hope that the convention collection is awesome, and that I'm lucky with the centerpieces (please Agnes please Agnes please Agnes).

I'm also seriously hoping for some 16" presence.  Last year, they had Fashion Creature Tulabelle as an IT Direct 'ticket' that was available in everyone's registration packet.  I really hope we see another Tulabelle, and some FR:16 presence.  FR:16 gained in popularity this year, so I'm hoping that momentum will continue.

Personally, I'm totally in love with the big girls right now, and am going to be more focused on them I think in the near future, in terms of purchasing.

Outfit:
Brattea/I Love That Doll on ebay
Earrings - Me
Bracelets - Barbie Fashion Fever






No comments:

Post a Comment