Sunday, October 12, 2014

18 Days (Femi Redressed)

18 Days.... starting to get really excited!  My proxy is coming today to pick up my table gifts, so it's all going to seem a little more real after that.  There's no going back!

Femi is the last of my Adele 2.0 sculpts.  I just can't seem to bond with that sculpt, so that's why I'm firmly in 3.0 camp.  Not only is Femi gorgeous, but she's stayed because of her storyline.  She's got a solid storyline as Agnes's partner in my homicide department.  Usually when a doll has a very, very firm storyline, I would never sell her unless I see a doll that would fit the character better, which hasn't really happened much.

Outfit:
Top - Twilight Victoria Barbie
Skirt - Barbie Best Models Monte Carlo
Cardigan - RFB Designs by Peggy
Earrings, Shoes - Rock Me Baby Rayna
Sunglasses - Pencil Me In Eugenia






No comments:

Post a Comment