Thursday, October 30, 2014

GLOSS CONVENTION - Convention Collection: First Looks!

Well, I woke up early today to a flurry of excitement.  I felt on pins and needles, waiting for the collection to be shown.  Especially since I'd pre-ordered the convention collection, I was hoping that they wouldn't be duds.  But, everything is FABULOUS!  The one downside is that there's an issue with customs, so not all the dolls are there available for purchase.  The entire Color Infusion Line, Grandoise Natalia, Nightshade Kyori, and Wild Thing Poppy are the dolls affected.  Nobody's gotten an answer as to what's going to happen, but there's going to be an announcement tonight at the first dinner.  I will post information when we find out about the centerpiece and gift doll (if there is a gift doll).

I just have to say that the customs thing worries me, since I purchased the entire Color Infusion package for someone else, and it would SUCK DONKEY DICK if I had to have it shipped to me, and then ship this giant-ass heavy box back to the person who bought it, or pay customs on a doll or two that I already paid Florida taxes on.

I don't have any images right now of the OOAK dolls (ALL of whom are fab!), or the contest dolls, but I should have those together tomorrow at some point.

Here are a few images of the convention collection:

Nocturnal Glow Veronique:

Grandoise Natalia:

Nightshade Kyori:

Cold Shoulder Eugenia:

Adorned Vanessa:

Dark Moon Poppy:


La Ville Lumiere Simonetta (and IT Direct doll Dial "V" For Veronique):



Adorned is definitely my fave of the bunch, but they're all lovely.  I can't wait to actually see Grandoise Natalia - if she shows up before convention's end.  Cold Shoulder Eugenia and Nightshade Kyori look like other versions that I have, so I am probably going to give them up, but keep the outfits.  Definitely no dud, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment