Wednesday, October 29, 2014

GLOSS CONVENTION - Early Registration

So, the convention has begun before the convention has begun!!!  Today they were doing an Early Registration, to help cut down on the Registration line, which is always really brutal.  My proxy went down and got our packages today.  My proxy is actually her husband, but she'll be doing most of the work... :p

I can take images through Skype of the stuff, so here's some images of the Registration Eden that was in our package.  She's really cute!





She comes with a pair of cute gold shoes.  I'm not sure if she's an ITBE or what.  Guess I'll find out when Integrity sends out an official email.  I'll also, of course, update here.  I love her outfit, too.  I may paint freckles on mine.  I dig freckles on dolls.

We also got a pair of booties from Azone, also gold.  I'm thinking metallics are going to be a theme:


Yes, that's my disgustingly ugly mug in the bottom right hand corner.  I'm half laying down in the images (on the couch with the laptop in my lap), so it looks like I have about 15 chins instead of 2.  I take such bad pictures. :(

There were also tickets for each of the dolls available for the convention collection. (Nocturnal Glow Veronique, Grandoise Natalia, Nightshade Kyori, Cold Shoulder Eugenia, Adorned Vanessa, Dark Moon Poppy, La Ville Lumiere Simonetta), and tickets since I pre-ordered the convention collection, and the Color Infusion Style Lab (for someone else).  And, then there were the IT Direct tickets.  We haven't seen what these dolls look like, but this is what's going to be available:
Afterhours Hanne (FR16 - I will probably be getting this one)
Wild Thing Poppy Parker
Dial V For Victoire
ITBE Zing
ITBE Jolt
ITBE Oomph

Curious about those ITBEs.... just gotta be patient.  I'm TERRIBLE at that!!

There was also a nice tumbler in there, and of course the badge info.  Me and my proxy giggled about how huge the badge is, and how it can be used as a purse afterwards, since it's got lots of compartments.  You could live in the woods for a few days with just your tumbler and a badge with snacks in it.

Stay tuned for more updates.  I'll probably do a couple of posts tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for tumblers & multi-use badges! ;)
    Please & thank you--do keep doing update posts! (I'm hoping in the future to get to the convention next year maybe) and would love to know how the whole thing works! ;)

    And your mug looks fine--laptops are not the best thing for pics XD

    ReplyDelete