Monday, February 13, 2017

Joan (Wedding Belle Poppy Parker)

I've had an up-and-down relationship with Poppy Parker.  I told myself that I wouldn't start collecting her... then I got a few.  Then I decided that I was going to narrow my collection and I sold the few I had.  Then I regretted it.  So I bought a few more Poppies, and want to get back a few of the ones I had (which will probably be near impossible for Sweet Confection).  I'm not going to go Poppy-crazy, though.  I'm going to keep it to the few that I think will go with my collection, the more sensual or modern Poppies, or ones that tickle my fancy in some regard.

Like Wedding Belle.  I LOVE this doll.  She's not a particularly popular or coveted Poppy, but I love her so much.  I love brown hair and the Hungarian skintone.






No comments:

Post a Comment