Monday, February 27, 2017

Katy (Shimmering Dynasty Katy Keene)

Today felt so great - the weather was nice enough that I could actually go outside and take pictures, with the cats hanging out with me, too.  I think that's the happiest I am in terms of doll collecting.  It just takes me to this really calm place.

Also, I've had this girl for about a week, and there was just too much snow to take pictures.  The Katy Keene line didn't get much love, and this girl really didn't get much love.  Out of the three Katy dolls that were offered, she was the one that nobody seemed to want.  I even fell in that camp.  I so wasn't into her 80's attire.  But, over time, I realized that she'd be really sexy dressed in something else, and here she is!

Also Also - I'm thinking of maybe changing the name of this blog, but I don't know to what...






1 comment:

  1. She's gorgeous, Kate. Love that color on her. If you are thinking about changing the name of your blog, maybe you can call it The Joy of Doll Collecting. It was just a thought. No matter what, I will continue to read your blog.��

    ReplyDelete