Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Eugenia (Going Public Eugenia)

With Vivacite Eugenia shipping out shortly (mine will be hanging out with my dealer for a while longer), I figured I'd post some pics of the doll who started it all, at least in terms of probably the most popular and best Eugenia screening ever - Going Public.  When I first saw her in person at a friend's house, I fell in love with her, but I figured I would never own her.  I'll have to try and find a body to match her face, though.  I have a dwindling number of dolls that don't have the handspeak system, and she's unfortunately one of them.  I'm not too concerned with what body I get for her in the future, as long as the hands can be removed.  Maybe they'll have bodies in the sales room at Convention?




No comments:

Post a Comment