Friday, October 6, 2017

Bianca (Festive Decadence Agnes)

I'm not sure if this Agnes is one of the least popular, or most popular?  I honestly don't know.  I see a lot of people saying that they don't like her screening because of the way the eyelashes are painted on, but then you don't see her often for sale.  Some of my favorite Agnes dolls are some of the ones that are kind of oddballs in terms of the 'fave-list' of Agnes.  Drama Behind The Drama is my fave Agnes, and I love Festive Decadence.  To be fair though, I can't think of an Agnes that I really dislike off the top of my head.  I guess I wasn't that nuts about Aristocratic or High Visibility, since I did sell them.  I also have no desire to own Saks Fifth Avenue Aggie, either (which is good since she costs a fortune).

Also, less than two weeks until Convention!  This time in two weeks, I'll probably be hanging out waiting for the Fashion Bazaar to start. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment