Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Fashion Fairytale Wednesday!!!

What a crazy past day and a half!  Orlando isn’t actually that far away from Nova Scotia, but waiting around at the airport for a connection to only wait around the airport some more is exhausting.  I thought that I’d get some sleep on the plane to Toronto... nope. So, of course I would then just instantly fall asleep from Toronto to Orlando right?  The screaming baby stopped that.  But when I got to the hotel, MAGIC HAPPENED.  Seeing other doll collectors and picking up my registration package was so exciting.  Don’t forget that I’m a convention virgin after all.  I also met some really great people that I’ve been talking to online for years and I finally got to talk to them in person!!!  And I want to talk to a lot more.  I’m actually kinda shy around people I don’t know if I have to initiate conversation, so just come up and say hi!!! That kicks my nerves in the balls.

Anyway, of course the big part of convention is the dolls!  In our registration pack there was an empty box.... the gift set is back!!!  It’s called Sweet Dreams so of course it’s going to be Sleeping Beauty right?  And the box is like a book!!!



Note that the ribbon bookmark has Nu.Face on it.  I’m guessing Lillith.

We also got our tickets.  There’s a lot of sadness about the Style Lab one since its admission only... I’m okay with it, but it sucks for people who have scheduling conflicts with the Sales Room.

There are also the Sales Room exclusives:





I was really hoping that Tatyana would be in the registration pack but she’s in the store... which I can’t enter until Friday morning.... noooooooooo.  I’ll try to get some pics of other people’s dolls though so we can have a recap here.

And now I’m going to watch some Netflix on my phone and go to sleep.  Normally I probably wouldn’t be able to sleep because I’d be so excited but I’m fucking WRECKED right now.  Big first official day tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment