Saturday, October 14, 2017

Tatyana (Nouveau Regime Tatyana)

Only a few more days until I leave!  I have to work the next few days, then I'm off on Tuesday for an errands day to get US Cash, do laundry, pack, and do all that kind of fun stuff.  I know a lot of people have probably already packed or started packing, but not me - I'm a last minute packer since it only takes me like 5 minutes.

I will be doing lots of pics on Flickr and Instagram, but I may not get pics of the Sales Room dolls until Friday.  I don't get to go into the Sales Room until Friday morning because I have a very high queue number.  It's my own fault since I dithered a lot on whether I was actually going to pull the trigger and go to convention.  I'll see if I can take pics of friends' dolls to at least have something to post here, and then take more pics on Friday when I get mine.  But I'll have lots of pics of centerpieces and welcome dolls.

And the Tatyana companion doll that will hopefully be waiting for me in my registration pack.  So, I decided to post pics of this Tatyana, and we'll see how they compare in less than a week!  I love, love, love the Tatyana 2.0 sculpt so I'm hoping that Fashionably Ruthless will be as lovely as this doll.




No comments:

Post a Comment