Saturday, January 27, 2018

Elaine (Merveilleuse Agnes)

I'm late to the party, but my box of Club dolls arrived today (or yesterday).  I opened them today though since I didn't have time to open them on Friday.  The pictures look a lot warmer than it actually was outside - I was *really* bundled up to take these.  This Agnes is really pretty, and I almost didn't even order her.  I'm kinda burnt out on Agnes right now since there's been a lot of her in the past year and a half or so.  But, the ones that have been released are all ones that I really like, so.... I don't know???  I've always wanted Agnes with short hair, so that's why I wound up ordering this doll.  I'm not really huge on doll purses (especially if they're clutches), but I really like this one as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment