Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Phoebe (Rapture Phoebe Ashe)

I love the cartoon Jem.  I collected the old Hasbro Jem dolls, and I did buy quite a few of the Jem Integrity dolls when the line was first announced because Jem was such a huge part of my childhood (and even my adulthood - I still love watching that show).  But, I realized that the dolls just didn't fit into my collection, and what I like to get out of my collection.  I like redressing my dolls constantly, and I found it really difficult to dress them because of their era makeup, so I wound up selling them.  But, this one I did keep, because she fits into that box of what I want out of my collection.  I can dress her in things that aren't 80's, or Jem cartoon, appropriate.  Also, I just REALLY love the face sculpt, and I hope that if it's true that Color Infusion as a line is retired, that the Rapture face will somehow make an appearance in some other line.  Be it ITBE, or CI if it really does come back, or as something else.




No comments:

Post a Comment