Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Beatrix (Deconstruction Sight Eugenia)

Still thinking of new names for the blog.  Something with Royalty in the title?  I dunno...  I was toying with the idea of also hooking the blog up to my Goodreads account (since I work in a bookstore and books are as important in my life as dolls), and calling it Paper and Plastic, but I'll have to think about it some more.

This one is an oldie but a goodie - Deconstruction Sight Eugenia.  I love this doll so much, and she's also got an amazing Eugenia screening.  As many Eugenias as there have been, I realized the other day that I only have 5, and there are only a few that I want that I don't have.  (I'm working on getting Going Public Eugie, but still have to pay some of her off.  She will be here... eventually).  She's really hit or miss with me.  I think it's based on the screenings, since I love this screening, the Going Public/Most Desired one, and the new one that Ruffles and Blooms and Fashionista has.






No comments:

Post a Comment