Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Liu Liu (Style Savior Liu Liu)

It's pretty much exactly one week until I leave for the airport for Convention.  I have to leave STUPID early in the morning to get my flight on Wednesday morning (like 2:30 AM stupid early), so I'll be arriving tired, but excited!

I've had these pants in my Pants Bag since last convention when I bought You Better Werk off someone at the Supermodel convention.  I was waiting in front of my computer, constantly refreshing Flickr, the WClub forum, and Facebook for updated images - now I'll be the one updating images.  Back to the pants, though.  I LOVE these pants, but they only really fit the Industry and Poppy Parker bodies... which I don't have a lot of.  Most of the time I don't mind when my dolls have varying bodies, but it kinda bummed me out with these pants because I wanted to redress quite a few dolls in them, but they just wouldn't fit.  But Liu Liu eventually got to wear them.




No comments:

Post a Comment